Healthy Snack Idea: Apple Umbrella

How did you lot like the Babybel umbrella I showed you lot on my end post? Here is to a greater extent than or less other umbrella sentiment for you. This one was made from apple! If you lot desire to laissez passer it a try, delight cheque this post for apple tree carving tips.
















Here is to a greater extent than or less other 1 I made end year. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 perfect snack for the rainy day!
















Btw, the umbrella choice you lot see on the 2nd picture was from J- List. It's a laid upwards of v dissimilar form of nutrient picks, in addition to it solely terms $2.80. I actually dear that balloon pick! I operate it for ruby-red Lycopersicon esculentum or grape.



One to a greater extent than thing, if you lot similar the ideas on this blog, please give me a "like" on my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter to buy the farm instant notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas!
Thank you lot in addition to hence much ^,^

Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post