Easiest Party Food: Babybel Umbrellas

Yipee , , , cutefoodforkids.com was mentioned on 1 of the biggest parenting magazine inwards the States: Parents. Although it'a on a lilliputian tiny corner, I was still really excited!

These were the Babybel umbrellas I made for them, precisely they didn't purpose these. I guessed the editor liked the ladybug idea more.

To brand these interesting finger nutrient for your political party or shower, all yous require are Babybal cheeses in addition to straws.




























Isn't it the easiest political party appetizer idea?  It's likewise a fun in addition to healthy item to pack into your kid's luncheon box!














If yous similar the ideas on this blog, please give me a "like" on my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter to expire 2nd notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post