Marshmallow Cupcakes

Looking for a fun, slowly together with inexpensive process idea? Check out these marshmallow cupcakes. I made these mini cupcakes for my boy to pick out to schoolhouse on his birthday.














How to brand this fun treat:
- Melt candy melts every bit directed on the package
- Dip a marshmallow inwards the candy melt
- Sprinkle to a greater extent than or less cookie sprinkles
- Place a slice of candy on top
( You tin dismiss utilization M&M or Smarties)
- Place the marshmallow inwards mini cupcake liner











If you lot are a follower of my blog, you lot may noticed that I haven't done whatever cute nutrient for the by month. I was therefore busy at grooming our newest describe of piece of job solid unit of measurement member: a labradoodle puppy, Hunter.
Hunter is therefore adorable together with therefore smart. He learns tricks therefore fast. However, the potty grooming utilization was much much to a greater extent than hard together with then I expected >,<








Don't forget to banking concern jibe out my end post: 30 edible turkey arts and crafts ideas. Add a fun impact to your Thanksgiving dinner party!

Also, delight plow over me a "like on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to dice minute notifications on novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post