Cute Breakfast Idea: Cinnamon Roll Snails

Do you lot bring problem getting your picayune kids at abode to finish their breakfast? Serving fun looking nutrient may help! No, it doesn't hateful you lot bring to croak upwards a few hours before to prepare. It could hold upwards quick in addition to easy!


- I used Pillsbury gear upwards to bake jumbo size cinnamon rolls.
- Trim the dough
- Bake the cinnamon rolls equally directed on the package
- While the rolls are inwards the oven, gear upwards the snail eyes.
I used mini marshmallows, toothpicks in addition to nutrient marker
- You tin sack apply the icing on the rolls or serve it on the side equally dip.



Please order me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to croak 2nd notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you


Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post