Cutest Food Idea: Egg Lion

I got an e-mail from a reader, Catherine who is planning a safari solar daytime with her grandsons. She must hold upwardly a super cool grandma! My grandma alone made ugly looking Chinese nutrient for us ( tasted super skillful though. yum yum....). Anyway, I came upwardly amongst this king of beasts idea, promise her grandsons similar this king of beasts every bit my boy did.














-First, check this post to larn how to brand the head.
-Besides egg in addition to wiener dog, these are what I used to practise this cute lion:








If you lot don't have nutrient writers, you lot tin simply role ketchup to depict the lion's body. It's a flake hard though. Or you lot tin serve the lion's caput only. It's cute too!











Here is 1 more: haha....I'm actually non skillful at drawing. Roar , , ,
giveaway draw to win a laid upwardly of dejeuner boxes!

Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post