Babybel Cheese Boys

Remember Babybel Cheese: For Girls that I posted a piece ago? If you lot institute it interesting, I'm certain you will honey this ane too!












Instead of dark sesame seed eyes, I purpose nori (seaweed) for the facial details this time. You tin purpose pair of scissors to cutting the nori, or you lot tin use nori punch like this or this. This tool is a chip pricey. However, I mean value it's a practiced investment if you lot necessitate to brand cute nutrient all the time.











There is ane affair I accept to advert here. I institute this babybel boys a few days agone from Crescent Moon













Do they hold back in addition to then much similar the babybel boys I'm showing you lot today? I made mine ii calendar month ago. Actually, you lot tin run across my babybel girls on the other side of these babybel boys. I swear that I didn't pocket her idea. I was shocked when I saw this photograph on her blog.
I also accept to acknowledge hither that her babybel boys are to a greater extent than fun. Don't you lot honey the ane alongside baseball game cap in addition to the ane who got a crazy pilus :D
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post