Babybel Cheese Angry Bird in addition to More!















I drove past times Future Shop a duo days ago, too I saw a big problem upwards correct outside. Later I realized that people were lining upwards for the novel I Pad 2. Are you lot i of them? ha...I didn't fifty-fifty know who was the Angry Bird until a few weeks ago. When it comes to technology, I'm too thus far behind. It's similar I'm however living inwards the 90s >,<
This Angry Bird is made from Babybel Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Cheddar too nori (use fruit leather or olive if you lot cause got problem finding nori). It's non hard to make, precisely it takes fourth dimension to cutting all the petty parts. Hope you lot similar it!

Also, banking corporation fit out these Angry Bird inspired nutrient creations I works life online.

Angry Bird breakfast via Christy ( this i comes amongst tutorial!)

More cake pops from 100% Vegan Healthy Happy Life
Angry Bird cookie from Layersoflove

More cookies from Katrina

Watermelon Angry Bird from Little Food Junction
Angry Bird bento tiffin from Cute Food For Kids


Angry Bird cupcakes too cakes from Aunty Yochana (there are lots to a greater extent than Angry Birds there!)














Here are roughly Angry Bird political party too craft ideas I though you lot mightiness live on interested!

Learn how to brand your own Angry Birds piñata from Growing Up
Love love love this DIY project!

Angry Bird party favors from Irish Gaelic Maiden91
Learn how to brand all these super cute Angry Bird costumes amongst Paws & re-thread

Fun arts and crafts idea: Cardboard subway Angry Birds from Crafts past times Amanda

Balloons, goody bags, masks, cupcakes and game for the Angry Bird birthday party. From Katie Mohr

Angry Bird topic political party from Save the Date

Fun Angry Bird activities!
From Brassy Apple

More Angry Bird game. From Homemade Beauties past times Heidi

Angry Bird Easter eggs from Craftzine

Angry Bird pumpkin carving from my dearest friend Mercedes ^,^


Please laissez passer on me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to larn minute notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.

Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post