Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges: Tuxedo Style

Remember my Babybel Tuxedo? I used the same persuasion only unlike form of cheese to exercise this cheese wedge tuxedo.
This would hold upwards a fun appetizer selection for bachelor political party or new years evening party.  Young kids may non notice this snack interesting though.















To brand this appetizer, you lot need Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge, Olive as well as cracker. Yes, that's it!
You tin rate notice purpose a niggling pair of scissors or knife to cute the bow tie; Use juice box straw to cutting the buttons ( you lot may take away a toothpick to force out the olive within the straw)



Here is 1 alongside scarlet pepper bow tie. You can also purpose carrot, ham, cheddar... etc.






Please rate me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to become 2nd notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post