How I Use My Car Shaped Cookie Cutter

We are on our identify unit of measurement annual camping ground trip where I am non able to brand whatever cute nutrient for my boy or to exhibit you. However, I create accept my laptop alongside me too at that spot are roughly pictures of fun foods I made long fourth dimension agone that have't been posted on my weblog yet.


 - It's a pepperoni pizza! I made the pizza first, too then I cutting it alongside my machine shaped cookie cutter.
 - H5N1 Nutella Sandwich. Check this post to run across how to depict the details on the sandwich
- A ham too cheese sandwich alongside a land of apple tree too a piddling land of fish sausage. That traffic calorie-free is a loving cup cake topper
- H5N1 luncheon for my boy to convey to schoolhouse on his fifth birthday. Please check this post to larn how to top away along apple tree from browning.


Please laissez passer me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to acquire 2nd notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post