Fetus Cookie + Lots More Cookie Ideas for Baby Shower













My best friend is having a babe shower adjacent month, in addition to I've been thinking if I should surprise ( or frighten) her amongst roughly domicile made fetus cookies. What create yous mean value of this fetus cookie? funny? special? scarry? terrible idea? Would yous similar to accept roughly cookies similar this on your babe shower?










I got this fetus cookie cutter online. Can't actually recall where, but I create recall this was 1 of the virtually expensive cookie cutter I've bought!


Ok, I know lots of yous may loathe the cookie I made. However, I'm certain yous volition all honey these super cute cookies I found.

- From The Decorated Cookie
 - From Sweet Pudgy Panda
- From Ben Bakes
Cancun Cookies


Bake At 350

I Am Baker
 - From Elizabeth
Munchkin Munchies

- From The Celebration Shoppe

Not cookies! I simply honey this sentiment in addition to thence much. Cute, fun, easy and creative!!!
- From Creative Baby Shower Ideas





If yous similar the ideas on this post, don't forget to role those portion buttons downwardly below   to portion amongst your friends! Thank yous ^,^



Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post