Easter Sandwich: Baby Chick
















One to a greater extent than Easter sandwich sentiment for you. It's a ham as well as cheese sandwich! Same as most of my cute nutrient projects, this babe chick is really slow to make.
 - Cut bread, cheese as well as ham amongst egg cast cookie cutter
-  Cut the cheese amongst cookie cutter; cutting the breadstuff as well as carrot amongst scissors
- I placed my babe chick inwards this panda sandwich case.









Tips:
-If you lot are packing this sandwich into a luncheon box, don't forget to piece of occupation to a greater extent than or less cream cheese to gum the wings as well as beak  on the chick!
- I piece of occupation sesame seeds for the eyes.
- Don't throw away the leftover bread, you lot tin piece of occupation it to create this!

One to a greater extent than thing! Remember the Easy Lunch Box giveaway on this weblog final month? Since I withal couldn't become gibe of the master copy winner, I had to alternative a novel one. The novel winner of this giveaway is the entry #60 Chika.
Chika, delight contact me at tiffany@cutefoodforkids.com. Congratulations!
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post