Babybel Couple

Did y'all similar the Babybel tuxedo on my final post? Won't it endure to a greater extent than fun to add together a daughter one?
Check out this Babybel dress. It's fifty-fifty easier than making the Babybel tuxedo! The yellowish bloom on this picayune reddish wearing clothing was a cookie sprinkle.
I've been thinking what would endure the proficient occasion to serve something similar these. Wedding? umm....cute! But I actually dubiety who serves Babybel cheese on a marriage ^,^
Tips: It's much easier to cutting the wax using heated knife. I placed my knife inwards hot H2O for a few second, as well as then wiped it dry out alongside newspaper towel. Also, I used a pump shap cookie cutter to impress a business on that daughter Babybel earlier cutting it.

Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post