Valentine's Day Pizza

After posting a Valentine's Day breakfast idea, I decided to create a Valentine's Day lunch. Hope y'all similar this ideas too!

Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Cover the educate to to purpose pizza crust alongside pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese together with pepperoni
- Bake for or together with therefore ten minutes
Ta-da, an tardily Valentine's Day lunch!








Also banking concern jibe out these pizza ideas I found:
Heart shaped pizza from FamilyFun

Pizza alongside pump shaped pepperoni fromKitchen Fun alongside My three Sons
Love that olive "be mine"






Please laissez passer me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to teach instant notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.


Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post