IKEA Gingerbread House Kit: Monster Garage

My boy didn't similar the Hallo Kitty gingerbread house I made end year, then I promised him I would brand a "cool" job solid for him this Christmas.















Tada..... a monster garage! H5N1 gingerbread job solid I'm certain boys of all ages would love!
I role IKEA gingerbread job solid kit to exercise this monster garage. Yes, IKEA the article of furniture shop carries gingerbread job solid kit! The prize of this kit is good; however, it doesn't come upwards with the icing to pose the job solid together or the candies for decoration. It does give you the icing recipe!

You tin laissez passer on the axe abide by it at the food department inwards IKEA. Usually located correct past times cashiers.
The cookies inwards this kit are much thinner than the regular gingerbread cookies.

Do you lot notice there is something missing?
Heehee... I ate the chimney. Delicious!!

Love the details on these cookies btw.


A gingerbread wrench cookie I made ^,^

















Besides gingerbread cookies, fondant, candy, cookie sprinkles, cookie icing as well as my son's toys were used to decorate this gingerbread house.

Please laissez passer on me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to larn minute notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post