Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Inspired Food Ideas

Dr. Seuss' The Lorax is inwards theater. Have y'all seen it yet? My boy is a big fan of doc Seuss. He was together with thus crazy nigh The Cat In The Hat, together with forthwith The Lorax!

This salubrious Lorax subject snack was made out of Babybel cheese. Same equally my Babybel cheese Angry Bird, both were not hard to practise merely took times.



I used: goat chedder Babybel cheese, cheese slice, candy eyes together with nutrient markers.



Also, banking enterprise stand upwards for out these creative Lorax nutrient ideas
- The Lorax cake pops from the cake popular queen Bakerella

- The Lorax political party ideas from Tonya Staab
Love dear love this idea!

- The Lorax cupcakes from Hoosier Homemade

- The Lorax decorated cookies from Kitchen Fun amongst My three Sons

- doc Seuss Peep pops from Sugar Swings! Serve Some
How clever!

- The Lorax bento from Bento for Kidlet







Please laissez passer me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to larn mo notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post