Oh No ~~~ My Snowmen are Melting!













Do yous shout out upward the marshmallow snowmen I made a few weeks ago? With 1 extra step, these snowmen got a whole novel look! They are forthwith the melted snowmen.

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place graham crackers in addition to marshmallows inwards a baking dish
- Cover it upward loosely therefore that the marshmallows won't plough brown
- Bake for 12 minutes inwards the preheated oven ( I used the piffling toaster oven)
- Meanwhile, receive snowman's heads
 - Place heads on the heated marshmallow therefore press them downwards a piffling bit
- Wait for them equally good cool downwards therefore decorate the snowmen the agency yous like


PS: I heated upward a chewing candy inwards microwave for 10 seconds, therefore I used it to brand mittens for my snowmen.


Please laissez passer me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to instruct instant notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post