Valentine's Day Breakfast

Still searching for Valentine's Day gift ideas? Don't worry! How close preparing him/ her a special Valentine's Day breakfast inwards bed?
( egg inwards the nest recipe)




 - First, move cookie cutter to cutting the bread
 - Then, gear upwardly the breadstuff in addition to egg until the egg white is fully cooked
Tip: move depression heat! Otherwise, the breadstuff volition live on burned earlier the egg is cooked.

- Draw only about ketchup hearts




This i was for my son.
I broke the yoke, in addition to cooked both sides. Then I outlined the egg pump amongst ketchup.




 -Use the leftover breadstuff to brand a strawberry jam sandwich








Please laissez passer on me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to conk moment notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post