My Mini Cookie Cutter Collections













If y'all bring been reading my blog, y'all in all probability already uncovering that I don't similar to bake cookies. However, I simply can't terminate collecting cookie cutters, particularly mini ones! What y'all run into inward the flick are solely utilisation of my collections. hehe.... I'm certain that I'm non the solely 1 who bring a matter for cookie cutters!

 - I utilisation these cutters to cutting vegetables
- To cutting sandwiches
- To cutting cheeses
- I fifty-fifty utilisation these mini cutters to cutting Babybel cheeses







PS: It volition hold upward easier to cutting the wax twine if the Babybel has been sitting inward room temperature for a while. Or y'all tin laissez passer on the axe oestrus upward your cutter inward hot H2O for a few seconds therefore wipe it dry out amongst a newspaper towel earlier cutting.



Add closed to fun to your luncheon box!
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post