Mini Babybel Cheese Girls

Ladies, are you lot searching for a novel hairstyle for the novel year? I mightiness travel able to hand you lot around ideas.











These babybel cheeses are fun together with salubrious appetizer/snack choices if you lot are setting upwardly a political party for girls! Or a " it's a girl" infant shower. How close boys? umm.... after we complete eating these babybels, I would dearest to make around to a greater extent than only for boys.









Which pilus mode practise you lot like? My favorite is mode 5. I don't intend it volition hold back skillful on me though.

By the way, the eyes on these girls are made from dark sesame seeds.










Sep 2011 update:
The persuasion of these Babybel girls was featured on Disney FamilyFun magazine September issue. So excited ^,^

Please hand me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to instruct minute notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post