Marshmallow Bunny

It's getting closer to the Chinese novel year! Do y'all know it volition hold out the year of the rabbit?
Check out these marshmallow bunnies I prepared! Aren't they adorable? Hey......this could be a fun dessert sentiment for the Easter too!

















iii marshmallows tin plough into two bunnies!
 
- Use pair of scissors to cutting the marshmallows

 - Place the ears on the bunny

- Add aspect upward together with tail, thus decorate your bunny
Tips: I prepared a loving cup of hot H2O together with newspaper towels on the side thus that I tin build clean my pair of scissors anytime.
Please hand me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to expire mo notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you

Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post