Funny Burger Brothers

Aaron together with I but came dorsum from our Disneyland vacation. It was the kickoff fourth dimension I took Aaron move yesteryear myself. I watch it would last a overnice experience; however, the whole trip was a disaster. First, nosotros missed our wing to LA. haha...my mistake! Then, we both got so sick. I had to accept him to the emergency room 1 black because of high fever, together with that's when I realized that I didn't purchase move insurance. Ouch! Finally, on the means to the airdrome to come upwardly home, he threw upwardly on me. sigh......
Since I'm soundless together with then sick together with non inward the mood to brand whatever cute food, I dug out around pictures of cute nutrient I made a spell agone to exhibit you. Please banking concern stand upwardly for out this 1 first.












-Hair: cheese
-Eyes: fish sausage or whatever white coloring cheese+ sesame seeds
- Nose together with mouth: nori ( or yous tin role nutrient marking to delineate on the hamburger bun)

Please hand me a "like on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to larn 2nd notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post