A Very Different Kind of Valentine's Day Cookie (EKG)

You belike accept seen hundreds of beautiful Valentine's Day cookies. Most of them are pump shaped, in addition to are ruby or pink. I would dearest to brand something similar that, but I simply couldn't come upwardly out alongside whatever novel idea.
So....I made something different: the EKG ( ECG/ pump monitor/ cardio) cookies! Actually, it's a EKG graham cracker.













It took me solely iii minutes to brand this cracker. Everything I used hither are shop bought. However, I'm certain it volition gustation much ameliorate if you lot purpose homemade carbohydrate cookie.
You may plough over this to your Valentine, household unit of measurement doctor, med educatee friend or somebody you lot know who simply had a trunk check!












These "oops! your pump has stopped" cookies would hold upwardly fun desserts for your Halloween party!

Please plough over me a "like" on Facebook, bring together me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to conk instant notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post