How to brand sandwich balls (sandwich cupcakes)








Have you lot tried sandwich balls yet? I actually don't know who came upward amongst this interesting idea. I've seen sandwich balls on many Japanese nutrient blogs, together with convey ever wanted to try. It was much easier thus I persuasion it would, together with close importantly.... my boy loved it (^,^)


How to:









These are the perfect finger nutrient for a kid's political party or play date! You tin too pack these inwards a luncheon box.





PS:
- You tin purpose peanut butter, Nutella, cream cheese..... for filling
- I used fruit scroll upward to decorate my sandwich balls.
- White breadstuff is easier to survive with.

Please orbit me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to teach mo notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post