Fun as well as Healthy Snack: The Famous Cheese String Man

I'm certain close of you lot know Mr. Cheestring. He is on TV commercials, on magazine ads as well as on every unmarried packages of Cheestring!
To brand this string cheese guy, you lot produce need to role a knife! Don't tegument the cheese the agency you lot consume it. It won't plough out practiced ( I've tried like a hundred times). I used dark sesame seeds for the eyes as well as nori for mouth. I equally good added an apple tree skateboard to brand him looks cool! Well, my boy persuasion he was cool ^,^






It's my kickoff attempt. Ha ha.... he looks to a greater extent than similar an alien!


Please plough over me a "like" on Facebook, join me on Pinterest or follow me on Twitter to croak minute notifications of novel fun nutrient ideas! Thank you.
Sumber http://www.cutefoodforkids.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post