21 days straight drive formula — how to drive your golf ball straight


Click here for more images

Would you like to get started hitting your ball straight and learn many other glolf skills then just give your email and I’ll send it to you.

 1.   Habits: You have heard of the saying “Doing the same thing over and over and a expecting different result is insanity.” Well many golfers do just that. New habits need to be formed.

2.  Technique: If you can’t drive the ball straight for 300 yards, there have to be some technical things wrong with your swing

3.   Your Body: Your body will stop you from hitting the ball as far as you can. When you discover the hidden distance chambers in your body, then you will be a monster on the course.

Relax there are easy solutions to these problems. Because when you know what you are doing wrong then you can turn them into advantages, so you can drive the ball straight and long. And here is the solution you been looking for;

Hi! My name is Herb Duberry. I have been on staff of Carroll Park Golf Course in Baltimore, Maryland since 2007. I also have a Master in Education and taught many years in high schools in Maryland. So I know the game of golf and I know how to teach it and have been for years. I am an avid golfer. I have been successful in winning a longest drive tournament and I am helping people to do the same. Look,  I registered for my fraternity golf tournament some years back and was determine to make a good showing. So I develop some systems and began...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post