Deposition testimony - best done for you client prep for depositions guaranteed


Click here for more images

Has this ever happened to you? If you’re a practicing litigator, this has definitely happened to you. Was this your fault? Well, no. You did your work, and you did it well. You’re brilliant at your job and incredibly smart, but it doesn’t matter how great a lawyer you are if your witness shoots you in the foot.…

The fact of the matter is now there is a system that has been developed. A system that trains your deponent to be the perfect witness every time.

Before I became an in-house litigator at NBC Universal, I’d never used deposition-prep video training with clients in the many years I practiced at Davis Polk. In those days and at that law firm, I definitely would have scoffed at the idea. But at NBC Universal, we were required to use one for every witness we defended. It opened my eyes in a big way.

I was amazed at how much better my clients performed in their depositions after having viewed the training program. It brought to life all the fundamentals I had covered with them, and then drove them home. My clients could see witnesses testifying the right way – and the wrong way. They experienced what their depositions would look, sound and feel like. And they could see the harsh consequences of getting it wrong. As soon as my witnesses saw the proper method – being very narrow and specific – as opposed to just hearing it from me, it ALL CLICKED.

But there was a huge problem: The training program was embarrassingly dated and incomplete. So I set out to create a new, perfected...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post